Travel Grant application deadline has now passed and no further applications can be accepted. Applicants will be informed of the committee’s decision by the end of July.
The Conference is pleased to offer travel grants to trainees, residents and fellows.
- Trainee, resident or fellow – proof of status required
- Submitting and presenting author for an abstract accepted at ITMIG 2016
- Complimentary full Conference registration
- Cash award to help offset travel expenses
Supporting Application Materials
- Curriculum Vitae
- Recommendation/Supporting Letter from supervisor
- Proof of status (trainee, resident, fellow)
How to Apply?
- Send application email including supporting materials to itmig2016 at icsevents.com by June 24, 2016.
- Submit abstract via online abstract submission form by June 24, 2016.
Terms and Conditions
The organizers reserve the right to
- Cancel the scholarship if a selected award winner is not attending in person
- Amend the terms and conditions of the scholarship program without notice
Deadlines and Timelines
- Application Deadline: June 24, 2016
- Notifications: expected to be available end of July 2016
For any questions or inquires regarding travel grants, please contact the Conference Secretariat at itmig2016 at icsevents.com.